Monday, April 13, 2009

For the "Jobs that Suck" Files

This poor schmuck is out on the side of the road nearly every day, presumably trying to draw customers to the new Firehouse Subs that opened many months ago. I suspect business never has picked up for them.

I guess folks just aren't interested in trying out new sub shops these days. Maybe we spend so much money on our coffee that we can't afford to eat. Maybe we spend so much on cat food that we're forced to buy the cheap beer and stay home.

Some of us have priorities.

1 comment:

  1. the subs there totally suck! That guy could pay me and I wouldn't eat there...but I'd stand there drooling on his hot firefighter self ;)

    Really, the subs are wierd..they're steamed, so they're really soft and chewy. plus they use that dressing tasting mayo that I don't like.

    ReplyDelete