Thursday, March 26, 2009

What Next?

I know Oklahoma is notorious for its crazy weather, but it's about to get of hand. This morning we had a nice rain with thunder and some dime-sized hail...perfectly acceptable for this time of year, and welcome as we've been under a burn ban.

But this weekend...winter storm watch.

Can't we just stick with the normal spring tornadoes and leave well enough alone?

I took George in to have his bladder checked today. Apparently he was spotted at the scene of the crime just before a spraying incident occurred. Twice. Hopefully this isn't a behavior issue; I'll find out tomorrow if he has any kind of bladder infection.

(Because, as we cat people know, that's the first thing to check for when deviant potty behavior arises.)

I take my kids to a vet that treats only cats, just like I did in PA. So I'm somewhat accustomed to state-of-the-art cat medicine...I've even taken George to a chiropractor. But I was astounded today when the tech took George's blood pressure:

She actually took out a little bitty arm band and wrapped it around his front leg.

How adorable is that?

2 comments:

  1. One of my cats has taken to peeing on the carpet. I just can't figure which one. I have a suspect, though. (I need to set up a video camera! LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linus sprays because he is a butthead and enjoys peeing on everything he shouldn't be peeing on!
    I gave you some love on my blog!

    ReplyDelete