Monday, March 9, 2009

Chasing My Tail

I've been feeling pretty optimistic about the job hunt for the last few days, but my thoughts are starting to swirl and I'm getting discouraged again.

It's all so overwhelming, but the simple truth is that I want a job that I love AND I want to work with animals AND I want to move to Oklahoma City AND I want all of the above sooner rather than later.

I wish things would just fall into place, already.

This is what Craigslist does to me - it's depression inducing. It has given me a few good job leads, but mostly it just reminds me how many ignorant people there are in the world, how few people can put together a coherent sentence, and how desperate everyone is these days.

Okay, break time. I need to entertain myelf or something.

Fuck job searching!

No comments:

Post a Comment