Wednesday, March 4, 2009

More Adventures of the Jobless Cat Lady

I've applied for about 10 jobs since my outing earlier today...and several of them are veterinary or otherwise animal-related jobs. So my dreams of becoming a shit-shoveling, cat-wrangling, dog-slobber-covered, horse-trodden crazy cat lady are not entirely dead!

I'm trying not to be nervous about interviewing with the temp agency tomorrow. Surely they'll see that anyone would be damn lucky to hire me.

It got really warm here today and will be even warmer tomorrow. I have the windows cracked, but it's stuffy in my bedroom and I sense a restless night coming on...

2 comments:

  1. don't worry too much about the temp agency stuff. i signed up with several when i was job hunting. it's not too bad.

    of course they will want to hire you. i can't believe someone hasn't snapped you up already.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck!
    I can't wait to hear how it goes.

    ReplyDelete