Friday, February 20, 2009

they haunt my dreams

I just spent a large part of my night chasing cats in my dreams.

All three of my boys were running loose...in crowds, in traffic, in buildings where they didn't belong. They knew I was after them and were defiantly avoiding me because the little mama's boys had suddenly discovered their wild sides.

I eventually managed to capture Buster on some stairs (he's not too bright and was easy to fool), and then I scruffed Pippy through a fence and desperately restrained him. Finally, I caught George sleeping and tackled him with my whole body.

Just when I had them all corralled, I turned around to find the door hanging open. And we were off again...

I woke up exhausted this morning. I'm almost convinced cats have a supernatural ability to invade the human mind...but why are they doing this to me?


1 comment: