Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Clearly, in some small minds it's still a man's world.

I ran across this enticing ad on Craigslist this morning:


Office girl needed (Spanish?) (edmond)

Looking for a girl to ride in the truck and help with paperwork for construction company. Pay is 8 an hour under the table with meals included. We will be talking to customers so cute and neat appearance is necessary. If you are bilingual that is huge plus and more money can be negotiated. Please respond with a small bio about yourself. Looking to hire asap.

George

Dear George,

I hope you get busted for being stupid enough to advertise your tax evasion and discrimination policies. And good luck finding your eight-dollar whore...I hope she's worth every penny.

p.s. You're an asshole.

3 comments:

  1. A) I love the new picture.

    B) Here is what my response would be:

    Dear George,
    I am a very hot transsexual (post-op). Men hit on me literally all day. I speak Spanish fluently and my tongue gets a great workout on a nightly basis. PS: My going rate is $700/hour.

    More man than you'll ever be,
    Katy

    ReplyDelete
  2. ew. Does George still say 'little lady' too? what a creep.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How very Oklahoma male of him! ;-)

    ReplyDelete