Monday, December 29, 2008

Vocabulary Lessons with Charlie

My nephews were here today, and since the weather was nice they spent most of their time outside. Charlie came inside briefly at one point and told us--rapidly, breathlessly--about the plan they'd hatched.

"Me and Bubby are going to have a club, and we're going to hang out in the back of Papa's truck. We're going to get some stuff and take our vehicles with us. We call these vehicles," he explained, referring to his new scooter and Talons's new rip stick.

And with that he was out the door.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I can't believe he is so chatty! It seems like he was just born!
    I changed my blog url without thinking about it so now I have to go to all my favorite peeps and leave them a comment so they can come read all the rididculous things I have to say. You have been commented lol

    ReplyDelete